Research & Development
Hindustan Herbals Limited (HHL) has always offered significant attention on the Research & Development department of our organization. Our believe lies on the fact that it forms the backbone of our company. The primary motive of our R & D unit is to focus on development of safe and effective products for human use. The department functions as per the international standards to achieve the desired quality of the product. Significant modifications are incorporated eventually to upgrade the process and product as per the requirement of the generation. Moreover, introduction of the new product into the market nevertheless has to undergo years of primary research at our laboratories.
HHL’s In-house R & D work primarily orients around the following two aspects:
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance of Finished goods and Raw Materials
- New Formulations and Enhancement of existing Products
The Expert Team
At Hindustan Herbals, we have a strong team of professionals and scientists handling our R & D at their best with their vast qualifications. We have acquired experts from different field top fulfill every possible need required to develop best of the products. Some of the areas covered include; Pharmacology, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Phytochemistry, Biochemistry, etc. We further have collaborated with experienced Doctors and Physicians in the fields of Ayurveda, Siddha, Homeopathy and Naturopathy to strengthen our range of products. This team works based on a concept of collaborating Science and Nature and strongly believes in the strength of such a joint-operation.
Our Manufacturing Policy
- Pre-production analysis of raw material used in the manufacturing to ensure that final product is authentic, of prescribed quality and free from microbial contamination.
- The manufacturing process complies with SOPs as prescribed to maintain the standards.
- All the processes are regularly validated, calibrated and upgraded as and when necessary.
- Quality Control is rigorous and followed at every stage.
- The manufactured products are released after they adhere to International quality standards.
- Products are free of heavy metals and pesticides and are Non-GMO.
Quality System and Regulatory capabilities
The QC Laboratory is well equipped having a Chemical lab, Instrument lab and Microbiology section. Instrument Laboratory is equipped with State of the art equipments from Agilent Technologies- Quaternary HPLC with DAD, Binary HPLC with DAD, GC with 12 Vial Headspace Sampler, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, AAS with VGA etc.
- is responsible for all analyses undertaken at Sanat Products Limited.
- responsible for periodical validation is also responsible for periodical validation, standardization, implementation of quality system in place.
- supported by a highly qualified team is supported by a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Responsible for implementation of quality is responsible for implementation of quality systems and release of all manufactured products.
- Develops and ensures harmonisation develops and ensures harmonization of all systems throughout the organization.
- Responsible for all audits It is also responsible for all audits including regulatory (national and international), Customer, GMP, GLP, ISO and HACCP.
- Ensures compliance with national ensures compliance with national and international regulatory requirements.